The Company: SSG Golf Score Cards’ parent company, The P&A Group, manages a portfolio of companies known for their values of integrity, excellence, giving and profound respect for the individual. In addition to SSG Golf Scorecards, these companies include Acme Sample, ASB Graphics, P&A Industrial Fabrications, La France Fabrics, Carolina Crate & Pallets, Epoch Rain Barrels, and GooseWaddle.
P&A Group’s Vision: In all we do, we will do it to Glorify God.
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Manager (ISM) is a dynamic, well-spoken, and high performing sales professional providing golf card and graphic sales to the golfing industry. The ISM demonstrates the ability to bring on new business, maintain and grow revenue with existing customers, exceed sales goals and providing excellent customer service. This position will be located in High Point, North Carolina and reports directly to the Vice President, Business Development – P&A Group.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals and corporate initiatives.
- Research and identify prospects/leads.
- Cold calling and presenting the SSG suite of products daily.
- Servicing and maintaining existing clients through building rapport over the phone, email, handwritten cards, etc.
- Sustain steady activity of outbound calls, emails, and social selling.
- Strategically attack an assigned territory.
- Manage an accurate sales funnel pipeline with our CRM software. Diligently update all activity with prospects and customers each day.
- Take ownership of responsibilities and continuously focus on the highest level of performance with a consistent positive outlook and attitude.
- Assists with trade shows as needed.
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities (KSA’s):
- Minimum of a four-year business, sales, marketing, or trade degree preferred, or the equivalent in related work experiences.
- An understanding of the game of golf and the golf industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- Able to make cold calls with superb communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Exceptional customer service abilities that include being courteous, responsive, accurate and competent.
- Strong working knowledge of PC for Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint), Internet, email and CRM.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Sets personal goals and strives to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and time management skills.
- Knowledge of printing and graphic design a plus.
Next Steps: If you are an experienced sales professional with a passion for the sales and marketing of products and/or services, and enjoy the challenges of developing and expanding sales growth, this career opportunity with SSG may be for you. P&A Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Apply today!