Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing a wide range of projects including product graphics, repeatable patterns, product logos, product packaging, catalogs, GTM sales sheets and promotional materials, POP, etc. The incumbent will work as a collaborative player in a cross-functional team with a focus on best-in-class top quality design in a fast paced environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to communicate and present design concepts to various internal audiences
- Work closely with internal and external resources to implement designs
- Maintain knowledge of current trends, color, technology and competitive products through and research
- Demonstrate an understanding of product usage, product lines, and the specific markets in which Callaway does business
- Work with Design Manager to conceptualize new graphic ideas and design solutions based on an understanding of competitive products, current trends, and department needs
- Adhere to design schedules to ensure a timely completion
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Solid graphic design and layout skills are essential
- Must have experience with die lines, printed packaging, and print processes (press and sublimation)
- Must be expert level in Adobe Illustrator with advanced knowledge in InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to take assigned projects from concept to completion with minimal supervision
- Extreme attention to detail is critical
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graphic Design degree preferred, or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer