IT Director, SAP Business Solutions - Manufacturing
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Based in Ft. Worth, TX or Chicopee, MA, the IT Director, SAP Global Business Solutions will be the functional lead for several key capabilities and be an advocate for both business and technology decisions within our global IT organization.
This position is responsible for the delivery of business solutions and projects leveraging our SAP platforms.
The role will manage a team of analyst resources and will be accountable for leading creative solutions with a sense of urgency to deliver value.
Must have superior business relationship skills and functional knowledge with change management experience. Our company is going through a technology evolution and this role will be key to many of these initiatives. This role will need to be a strong team leader who can develop their own resources while building strong cross-team collaboration and solutions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide solutions for business needs in all areas of the company.
- Develop solutions architecture and implementation of global business solutions.
- Design solutions with innovation and ensuring the ability to deliver value over time.
- Prioritize resources and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives.
- Establish, grow, and enhance collaborative relationships with global business leads.
- Provide value-added input and alternatives and facilitate requirements definition whenever appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects/solutions for multiple business areas.
- Collaborate with business areas to understand needs and develop or introduce solutions to maximize value.
- Leverage matrix approach to sharing of resources in support of business needs.
- Ongoing evaluation of direct staff for required skills and experience.
- Manage internal/external resources as “virtual” project teams.
- Act as an active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
- As a leader coordinate and drive the solutions to meet and exceed business expectations in related areas like production planning (PP), Materials Management (MM), Plan Maintenance (MM), Machine integration intelligence (MII) and other custom solutions like recipe management.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Expertise in ERP and other technical solutions with a focus on SAP
- Expert skills in SAP PP, MM, Procurement, and SAP PM
- Expert skills in SAP SNC, SRM and SAP APO
- Strong skills in SAP Quality and SAP Warehousing
- Strong skills in SAP integration services
- ECC and S4 experience
- Business process skills to facilitate conversations about best practices and solution experience
- Exposure to any process data historian, MES tools and knowledge of shop floor data collection system (including PLC’s)
- Expertise in factory automation and integration with tools that collect machine and or other data
- Excellent management and leadership skills: people, process and technology.
- Demonstrated achievement in developing and maintaining business partnership at all levels and from varying cultures around the world.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
- Participative management style, advocate team-based concepts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Superior knowledge of Business process and the application of technology
- Minimum 10 years of ERP or large system functional experience
- Minimum 5 years of managing a team providing SAP solution delivery and day-to-day end user support.
- IT Leadership skills
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.