Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf –Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Job Title: Fitting & Sales Specialist – Santa Ana
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Provide tour-caliber club fitting experience to golfers and drive custom club sales within the Titleist Fitting Room at Roger Dunn Santa Ana. This position is intended to provide public access to Titleist Club fittings in the area with the expectation of conducting 1,000 fits on an annual basis. Success to be measured through online appointment generation and sales tracking provided by Roger Dunn Santa Ana.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years of club fitting experience in a superior customer service environment.
- Ability to lift sample-filled golf bags and associated other equipment (30 lbs.) multiple times/day.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day) year-round.
- Must be a skilled communicator able to translate complex product/fitting information and present this information in ways that are easy to understand and utilize.
- Must have an intermediate to advanced level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office, general database programs, the internet, fitting and the golf swing equipment (launch monitors).
Conduct tour-level club fittings and experiences for consumers out of the Titleist Fitting Room using Titleist fitting methods, tools, and launch monitors. Proactively promote Titleist by engaging consumers in the store when the appoint schedule is not full.
Continuously ensures the presentation of the room including but not limited to fitting tools, merchandising, and equipment meet the standards of the Titleist Brand. Manage fitting tool assortment and end of life replacement.
Manages the appointment schedule and ensures it is properly loaded on Titleist.com.
Key Relationships: Manager, Club Fitting & Trial Events
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.