Order Administrator I
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf –Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Job Title: Order Administrator I
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Salary Range: $39,000 - $49,000 Annually, Plus Bonus Eligibility
To perform daily order administration tasks associated with the golf clubs, raw materials warehouse department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years order processing and inventory control experience. Excellent typing and communication skills.
- Previous experience with Microsoft applications is required and must be highly proficient with Excel.
- Experience using ERP driven inventory and order management systems is preferred.
- Primarily seated at a desk within an office environment.
- Frequent periods of walking to and from the various inventory and manufacturing operations.
Create, allocate and release component orders of all types.
Ensure order accuracy and completeness daily.
Monitor aging order status and pursue corrective actions.
Assist with research and reconciliation of order exceptions.
Assist with daily cycle counting and inventory control procedures.
Daily filing and document maintenance.
Key Relationships: Manager, Inventory Control
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.