Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf –Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Job Title: Associate Design Engineer
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Salary Range: $63,000 - $78,000 annually, plus bonus eligibility
Design golf club components using computer-based tools. Create product specification documentation such as 3D parametric CAD models, engineering drawings, spec sheets, etc. Conduct engineering analysis of designs using computer-based analysis tools.
- B.S. in Engineering or Technical Field.
- Capable of using computer for long periods of time.
- Develop and/or follow design specifications to generate CAD models.
- Qualify CAD model integrity through prototyping and pre-production runs.
- Operate and/or possess knowledge of reverse engineering tools to expedite development and verify golf club models.
- Operate and/or possess knowledge of digital sculpting tools to expedite modeling.
- Maintain working knowledge of CAD programs, illustration programs, and spread sheets for effective communication with designers, suppliers, manufacturing, sales and marketing.
- Develop standards/templates to facilitate effective communication in accomplishing the product development goals - from concept through to production.
- Link CAD model efforts with computer analysis tools for virtual performance analysis.
- Reports to Project Manager Product Development
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.