Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: To repair/maintain Kona style Injection Machines (horizontal and vertical), robotics, automation, and integration.
- Responsible for process set up and troubleshooting injection molding, blending, and grinding processes. Preventive Maintenance for molds, machines, and related automation.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintenance of injection mold machines, molds, and associate equipment including automation, and support equipment including blenders, grinders, conveying equipment, hoists, and hoppers.
- Maintain inventory for machine molds, and related equipment. Set up and process of machines and related equipment.
- Required to maintain work records (work orders, PM's, Materials, and parts) on computerized Maintenance system.
- 3-5 years of experience troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining injection molding equipment.
- Required to have own trade related tools to perform required tasks.
- Should work well with others and have communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills to use with production to identify and correct injection cup, and assembly defects.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of mechanical related production equipment.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to make process adjustments to bring parts into specification.
- Must have knowledge of electronic equipment controls. Demonstrated ability to install, repair and maintain injection molding and support equipment. Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex automation equipment. Working knowledge of safe work practices including lock out/tag out.