Associate Retail Marketing Manager Golf Balls
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: As a member of the Golf Ball Marketing team, the Retail Marketing Manager will manage and execute on our route to market golf ball marketing strategy with focus on our retail marketing (physical and digital) initiatives to create demand, strengthen brand credibility, and accelerate sell-through.
- Collaborate with golf ball team and execute on the Strategy and Manage Retail marketing for our national accounts, Corporate and Country Club Custom and for all Online partners.
- Collaborate with the golf ball team on Strategy and Manage our Digital Trade Marketing Initiatives for Golf Balls Including, B2B and B2B2C (APS).
- Work cross functionally, collaborating with other categories and brands to help identify the best-in-class solutions for the Acushnet company, as it relates to trade partners.
- Collaborate with the golf ball team on Strategy and Manage retail marketing activation plans and creative executions.
- Manage the administration tracking/reporting of the U.S. Retail Marketing Budget.
- BS or BA degree required, emphasis in marketing and business preferred.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience is required. Passion for Golf, product, brand experience or background desired.
- Domestic travel is required approximately 10% of the time.