KJUS revolutionizes the market with its Ski, Golf and Lifestyle collections season after season. Be on the pulse of innovation and join our passionate team. Effective immediately to 4/30/2023 or upon agreement, we are looking for full time Seasonal Regional Store Manager for our stores in Lionshead and Beaver Creek.
Primary responsibility for supervising day to day operations of the KJUS Retail Locations, retail staff and all office functions within the KJUS Retail Locations to ensure our customers are serviced in a positive and efficient manner. This responsibility includes effective supervision of the staff, proper staffing, inventory, accounting and adherence to company policies and procedures and attainment of profitability and financial objectives within the store.
Your main tasks
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop sales staff in conjunction with HR
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable employment laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Supports and enforces company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner, taking corrective action with staff whenever necessary
- Ensure the store always meets company standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentations, housekeeping, and loss prevention requirements
- Manage customer service experience ensuring that customers are always receiving the maximum level of service
- Primary key holder for opening/closing processes
- Develops staff schedules with consideration of time off requests
- Manage staff performance including disciplinary actions
- Manage assigned operational functions within the department consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the store
- Utilizes and monitors efficiently all systems software to ensure proper pricing and stock levels
- Organizing and monitoring inventory and preparing sales/inventory reports as needed
- Manages the delivery of guest services consistent with the company's core service standards and the KJUS brand
- Refine procedural methods and recommends improvements based on experience and feedback from customers
- Monitors the cleanliness of the store and the stockroom
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent and preferably Bachelor's Degree
- Min. 3 years of experience in a retail, hospitality or restaurant environment; providing excellent luxury customer service
- Min. 1 – 2 years of experience in store management
- Client- and service-oriented, reliable and flexible personality with a high dedication, positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills and several years of experience in leading a team as well as ability to motivate people to deliver outstanding services
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Must possess thorough knowledge of point-of-sale policies and procedures
- A passion for outdoor sports industry
$48-55k annual salary plus 1% commission on regional store sales.
Full time Associates (30+ hours /week) enjoy the following
- Benefits (eligible first of the month following 30 days of employment)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K after 60 days of employment
- Employee Discount Program
- Reimbursement for Ski Pass up to $800. Must work through 4/30/2023 to be eligible.