Senior Manager - Digital Program Management
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: Key leader responsible for strategic program management directing and overseeing project and program execution and operations across digital platforms for B2B and DTC channels. This role will play a critical role in direction setting, execution and implementation of best-in-class project execution for digital platforms across multiple brands, sites, and countries. Play a key part of continuously developing and improving the company’s digital footprint and requires deep expertise in multiple facets of digital technology. The overall team is responsible for day-to-day responsibilities including program/project management, monitoring risk trends, budget adherence, escalations, and optimization of digital platforms. This role ensures alignment across brands and markets for project and demand prioritization.
- Partner with digital leaders to develop and execute a 3-year digital strategy roadmap based on business and brand objectives and execute across brands, countries, and markets.
- Provide input into strategy for roadmap planning, project planning and execution excellence and building and maintaining program budgets. This role is cross functional, cross brand partnership that will define, drive, and deliver both business and brand objectives.
- Be a trusted business partner to all digital leaders on how Acushnet could and should be leveraging various technologies to advance our experiences and services.
- Responsible for driving program management execution across B2B and Direct to Consumer programs globally. Be a leader in driving program excellence from strategy to seamless program communication.
- Lead project teams and project managers through project initiation to execution.
- Develop and maintain project plans to monitor and track progress for external and internal stakeholders. Build project dependencies, resource allocation across projects and critical success factors.
- Ensure deliverables are on track and deadlines are met as well as budget adherence.
- Responsible for program communication across the global organization, including executive level presentation of reports and solutions to management and stakeholders for the Digital Program.
- Responsible for developing a team that delivers best in class experiences.
- Identify and quickly resolve project roadblocks, managing risks and issues related to projects. Maintain issues logs and decision logs and manage to close status.
- Use strategic thinking and expertise to balance business needs with project risks, resource availability and platform restrictions.
- Build program level reviews including tracking project performance, metrics, and post project deliverables for future process enhancements. Step back often and question how we could be working better, internally, and externally.
- Drive vendor management excellence and opportunities as it as it relates to key platform vendors and management of the overall relationship as well as contracting, MSA and SOW execution.
- Bachelors and master’s degree in related field (Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology) is required. Project Management Professional (PMP license) is required.
- 7-10 years working with consumer brands that have a direct selling relationship with customers.
- Experience with owning digital platforms and building digital capability for a brand.
- Demonstrated people leadership with strong program management skills with proven track record of delivering large and complex international digital projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, Strategic mindset, Ability to multitask, Problem-solving skills, Written and verbal communication skills, Interpersonal skills Strong mix of eCommerce business, process, and technical acumen.
- 7+ years’ experience in eCommerce, with 10+ years’ experience in project/program management or a related function.
- Salesforce and SAP/Hybris platform experience strongly preferred.
- Experience leading and managing a team is required.
- Experience with vendor negations, contracts & SLA definition a plus.
- Proven ability to partner with global stakeholders and peers.
- Good facilitation skills and experience in organizing and coordinating.