Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: Responsible for front-line communication with players at the top of the Pyramid of Influence regarding all Acushnet product with regard to performance, construction and availability. Will service between 4,000 – 6,000 players in the course of a year.
- Engage with Developmental Tour players in daily phone and email correspondence: entering/updating orders, advising of new product releases, performing review of credentials and advising applicable programs. Create educational opportunities to inform players of full product line (Titleist, FootJoy, Vokey and Scotty Cameron) performance.
- Provide Tour Representatives with inside support including, but not limited to, order entry and maintenance, expediting priority shipments, special product orders, shipment pickups and other player product needs.
- Serve as liaison between International Tour Representatives and Developmental Tour-level professional players currently competing in the United States.
- Oversee and manage Tour Golf Bag Database.
- Assume responsibility of data collection and internal publication of reports with domestic and international distribution list.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all PGA Tour and LPGA Rules/Operations Officials Custom Apparel orders.
- Onsite Mini Tour/Developmental Tour events up to 2-3 times per year.
- Analyze current processes/procedures & identify/implement ways to improve.
- Recognize order trends and call attention to unusual activity encountered.
- Assist in training and development of new members of the Leadership Promotion team (as needed).
- 2 years college, AS or BS Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Customer Service/Golf Industry or 1 year as an Acushnet Company Customer Service Representative is required. Advanced knowledge of golf’s Pyramid of Influence is required as is in-depth knowledge of the game of golf.
- Able to sit for long periods of time and listen/talk on the telephone. Use a PC for good portion of the day. Maintain knowledge of confidential prices/programs and account credit status.
- A professional or high-level amateur playing background is preferred.