WE ARE A PRODUCT COMPANY.
WE ARE A PROCESS COMPANY.
ABOVE ALL, WE ARE A PEOPLE COMPANY.
The history of the Acushnet Company is tightly woven into the fabric of golf. From the start, we’ve been committed to enriching the experience of dedicated golfers through superior product performance, technological innovation, unmatched quality, and exceptional service. We are more than a collection of leading golf brands and products. We are a team united in our passion for the game. We are bridge builders who embrace our responsibility to leave our brands, businesses, communities, and the game of golf in a better position than when we started.
Together we live by the credo, “Autograph your work with excellence.” We earn our position as unrivaled leaders in every category in which we compete, striving for excellence in all that we do – from the performance and consistency of our products to our engagement with golfers and trade partners, to our commitment to creating a workplace built on diversity, inclusion, belonging and respect.
The Field Sales Partner will work directly with 6-7 Field Sales Representatives and their entire account bases to create incremental sales opportunities. This role can be based either in Fairhaven, MA or Carlsbad, CA. The ideal candidate will create an outgoing call coverage plan with each sales representative to optimize sales coverage. Field incoming calls that relate to placing and checking on orders and product and pricing questions. Utilize Acushnet Pro Shop to facilitate virtual pro shop and tournament opportunities. Use CRM system to analyze additional sales opportunities.
- Field incoming calls from the assigned territories to help facilitate new orders, checking on existing orders, and all product and pricing questions. Use these opportunities to sell to open opportunities within the current products supported and sell to incremental stock and tournament opportunities.
- Work with field sales representatives to create an outgoing call coverage plan.
- Initiate sales/service call by telephone looking for upsell opportunities and educating the customer on any sales initiatives.
- Proficient at creating virtual pro shop links using the Acushnet Pro Shop platform.
- Capture seasonal and tournament sales opportunities.
- Responsible for helping deliver yearly sales revenue goals.
- Able to create and analyze reports that will help the sales representative manage their territory and key accounts, as well as, identify incremental sales opportunities.
- Serve as a mentor and assist in the training and development of new members of the Customer Service team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in Customer Service.
- Sales experience that is golf industry related preferred.
- Candidate must be detail oriented with strong excel and analytical skills.
- Able to sit for long periods of time and listen/talk on the telephone.
- Use a PC for a good portion of the day.
- Maintain knowledge of confidential prices/programs.
- Requires strong analytical, communication, leadership, and organizational skills.