Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: The Field Sales Partner will work directly with 6-7 Field Sales Representatives and their entire account bases to create incremental sales opportunities. This role can be based either in Fairhaven, MA or Carlsbad, CA. The ideal candidate will create an outgoing call coverage plan with each sales representative to optimize sales coverage. Field incoming calls that relate to placing and checking on orders and product and pricing questions. Utilize Acushnet Pro Shop to facilitate virtual pro shop and tournament opportunities. Use CRM system to analyze additional sales opportunities.
- Field incoming calls from the assigned territories to help facilitate new orders, checking on existing orders, and all product and pricing questions. Use these opportunities to sell to open opportunities within the current products supported and sell to incremental stock and tournament opportunities.
- Work with field sales representatives to create a outgoing call coverage plan. Initiate sales/service call by telephone looking for upsell opportunities and educating the customer on any sales initiatives.
- Proficient at creating virtual pro shop links using the Acushnet Pro Shop platform. Seasonal and tournament opportunities.
- Responsible for helping deliver yearly sales revenue goals. Able to create and analyze reports that will help the sales representative manage their territory and key accounts, as well as, identifying incremental sales opportunities.
- Serve as a mentor and assist in training and development of new members of the Customer Service team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in Customer Service.
- Sales experience that is golf industry related preferred.
- Candidate must be detail oriented with strong excel and analytical skills.
- Able to sit for long periods of time and listen/talk on the telephone.
- Use a PC for good portion of the day.
- Maintain knowledge of confidential prices/programs.
- Requires strong analytical, communication, leadership and organizational skills.