Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The DTC Acquisition Manager is an entrepreneurial and experienced performance marketing leader who will join the DTC leadership team. The manager is responsible for driving growth for the FootJoy DTC business through exceptional brand and commerce experiences across direct response channels for existing and future customers in the US and globally. This includes ownership for new customer growth, managing and optimizing a cross-channel marketing strategy to deliver efficient revenue, traffic, and customer growth objectives, and collaborating with internal and agency partners to deliver exceptional consumer experience across the shopper journey.
- Own the FootJoy DTC direct response marketing strategy and execution.
- Responsible for strategy, budgets, planning, development, and execution of direct response marketing strategy to achieve business goals of revenue, traffic, and customer acquisition.
- Manage agency partners to deliver business impact and drive channel optimization and growth.
- Define channel mix and cross-channel investment levels to support full funnel business KPIs of site visitation, ROAS, CPA, and LTV, while managing elevated brand experience for consumer at every touchpoint.
- Responsible for supporting the deliverables and execution of full-funnel DTC channels across the FootJoy Brand and properly implemented within brand/site guidelines.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Learning Agenda and testing roadmap across platforms to improve channel performance, incrementality and inform strategic planning.
- Cross-team Coordination & Collaboration:
- Work cross-functionally with the Brand and eCommerce teams to develop content calendars and promotional strategies that align with DTC growth goals.
- Be Consumer obsessed partnering closely with CRM, Site Activation, Brand and Merchandising teams to drive segmentation approaches and personalized site and product experiences.
- Collaborate with Brand activation team to ensure inclusion of eCommerce goals in campaigns and activations.
- Responsible for developing and nurturing Acushnet’s Mission, Vision, and Values into DTC team, and be a tone setter for team collaboration and cross-functional execution.
- Performance Reporting & Objective Definition:
- Responsible for defining DTC advertising performance KPIs and distilling performance and insights to the organization.
- Partner with Digital Commerce Analytics to create and maintain reporting structure to communicate DTC program performance, insights, and opportunities to internal partners.
- Responsible for driving insight generation within and across channels, platforms, and devices to optimize program performance partnering with Brand and CRM teams to optimize full consumer journey.
- New Tools / Channels / Testing:
- Continuously pilot, test and introducing new channels, tactics, or strategies into program to drive overall business growth (e.g., SMS, Direct Mail).
- Find new opportunities to grow, innovate and stay competitive through digital marketing channel strategies and investments.
- Manage agency relationships and continuously evaluate vendors, platform, tools, etc. to support marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field required. Preferably Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics, MIS, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics
- 4-6+ years of progressive experience in digital marketing, direct response, acquisition, management consulting, or analytics with an eCommerce brand or agency.
- Proven experience managing omnichannel advertising programs.
- Hands on experience working in paid search/social and product catalog platforms.
- Experience writing creative briefs and managing creative development process.
- Strong understanding of eCommerce site and channel specific performance metrics.
- Strong understanding of the consumer decision journey, marketing funnel, and omnichannel marketing strategies.
- Deep understanding of web analytics tools and technology, data layers, and tag management systems.
- A firm grasp of digital marketing math and economics with the ability to interpret and translate data into action.
- A data-driven leader, a person who can extract and communicate insights from data, and use data to inform and influence decisions across teams and levels.
- You are passionate about staying on top of media trends, opportunities for innovation, and the evolving eCommerce and digital space.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize complex demands of time and resources.