Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Senior Designer of Direct To Consumer & Brand will have a multi-disciplinary toolkit to aid in the creation of original content for campaigns and product launches, as well as support the eCommerce team in elevating and executing these endeavors globally. A self-starter, this person can manage and execute design briefs across multiple touchpoints on short timelines, as well as offer insight and perspective into initial creative ideation and execution. This person will be the main design conduit into the FootJoy DTC and eCommerce business, providing new templates, creative executions, and all website design collateral leading up to successful product and campaign launches. This includes all legs of the DTC business (MyJoys, FJ Insider).
- Global Ecommerce + DTC Support
- Working with the brand design director, develop content and creative for the website not limited to but including all site assets (flyouts, hero banners, etc.)
- Manage all eCommerce communications including emails and social content.
- Assist FJ Creative in generating new and original visual campaign executions that are both exciting and elevate the FJ brand in the marketplace.
- Work with the DTC team to identify opportunities in site design and layout
- Be the voice of FJ Creative on calls with outside vendors, and offer creative insight and perspective to advance the brand forward with consultants and agencies.
- Assist in supporting all legs of the DTC business, including MyJoys and the FJ Insider Program.
- Work with FJ Creative to develop original content and design work to support these channels.
- Stay up to date with emerging design trends, studying new media formats and how to incorporate them into new campaigns.
- Ensure creative standards are held throughout.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Design, Advertising, Communications or Business required.
- 5-7 years of experience in an agency or internal creative team.
- Travel up to 25% of the time required.
- Specialized knowledge of Figma, Adobe Suite, general UI/UX expertise, and current eCommerce design trends.