Creative Content Producer
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf –Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Job Title: Creative Content Producer
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Salary Range: $63,000 - $78,000 Annually, Plus Bonus Eligibility
Conceptualize, execute, and produce high quality digital video and multi-media content that support for the Titleist Golf Club, Vokey Wedge, and Scotty Cameron Putter brands. This role is essentially broken into four key areas of content creation: i. PGA Tour coverage: Titleist has the largest staff of professional golfers using its products and we’d like this individual to travel with our tour team for ~15-20 events per year capturing and creating stories about what it takes to be #1 in our equipment categories. ii. Club Professionals: Titleist also has the largest staff of PGA Professionals and many times during the year we hold events for these partners, this role would lead content creation supporting those events. iii. Retail Partners: Titleist has a wide array of retail partners, many of which we bring to our Titleist Performance Institute to train them on our products and fitting methodologies, this role would lead content creation supporting those events as well. iv. Ambassadors: Titleist has a group of ambassadors that include members of our Team Titleist community, media, athletes, and golf industry veterans that play and comment on our equipment.
- B.S. or B.A. in Media, Graphic Design, Communications, Advertising, or Marketing required.
- Other related BS degree providing knowledge / skill in videography will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content creation (video, photo, and graphics).
- Prior experience in a sporting industry is preferred.
- Candidate should possess strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, self-initiative, and general golf knowledge.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects at once with the ability to deliver final product on time.
- Passion for golf is a must.
- Job requires travel 50%.
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary.
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials (cameras).
- Attend PGA Tour events where required to capture photography/video of our athletes, players, courses landscapes, sports marketing team, etc.
- Create short and long form video content, with fast turnarounds, for social needs.
- Support marketing team with their graphical needs, including infographics and other layouts.
- Work alongside the marketing team to coordinate visual content needs in collaboration with the content calendar, product launches, campaigns, and events.
- Create and supply social visual content to the social team on a regular basis based on briefs and through taking initiative.
- Capture on-course athlete and landscape photography.
- Operate and provide troubleshooting of video cameras, audio, and lighting equipment.
- Provide photography services for internal and brand activations as and when needed.
- Video post-production tasks which include backing up media, reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustment and color correction.
- Final editing using Adobe Creative Suite and other industry standard software.
- Ensure the equipment is maintained and cared for in a professional manner in conjunction with any in-house studio made available to you.
- Work with and supply the wider digital team visual content to support email and web campaigns.
- Provide general photography, video, and design services to the wider marketing team as and when needed.
- Provide regular asset uploads to the company designated DAM on a regular basis for social media content and other uses.
- Adhere to PGA Tour guidelines and brand ID standards when capturing content on 3rd party properties.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Spend 15+ weeks out on US Tours capturing “What it takes to be #1stories” distributed across Titleist networks, primarily on Clubs content hub and via Tour Pros themselves.
Create content and distribute to trade partners, both on and off course (retail partners & PGA Professionals) capturing product & fitting education and experiential events, for their distribution across their channels.
Create content and distribute to our Titleist Ambassadors/key influencers - capturing product & fitting education and experiential events, distributed through their channels.
Partner with Clubs marketing team on creative concepting for new product launches.
Key Relationships: Creative Director
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.