Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: As a member of the Titleist Digital Marketing team, the CRM Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing the global communication strategy with consumers through direct management of the Titleist email marketing program, customer lifecycle and retention marketing programs, and connecting customer data from throughout the organization. He/she will become a thought leader as it relates to customer lifecycle management and optimizing engagement with consumers through our CRM platform. The successful candidate will partner with creative, digital marketing, and product marketing teams to maximize lifetime value of consumer relationships as well as drive increases in audience through lead generation and retention marketing initiatives.
- Mange & maximize e-mail marketing program: Accountable for email marketing execution, creative briefing and development process, QA and deployment, and performance evaluation. This includes managing the global campaign calendar, managing the creative production process by partnering with Digital Marketing and Creative teams to build appropriate content briefs, creative & copy development, and site experience. Grow triggered email program by driving revenue through on-going optimization of creative, messaging, promotion, cadence and templates.
- Develop sophisticated cross-channel consumer journeys to achieve specific business objectives; e.g., Team Titleist profile completion and updates, fitting appointments, product education, 1st time purchase, repeat purchase. Responsible for implementing cross-channel customer retention plans.
- Customer Lifetime Value: Participate in activating Customer Lifetime Value programs and set up measurement, reporting and optimization. Assist with customer data collection and management for US and global markets to implement personalization, analytics, CRM activations.
- New Customer Acquisition: Drive customer acquisition growth through campaign activation across paid and owned channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, Communications) required.
- 3 years of digital marketing experience with a brand or leading advertising agency required.
- Obsess about and utilize consumer, site and commercial data to develop consumer segments, engagement strategies and new business opportunities.
- Email & CRM experience with broad understanding of performance marketing channels. Strong hands-on experience with enterprise-level email service platform building email lists, audience segments, A/B testing, automation journeys, deployment, and tracking; Emarsys or similar.
- Proven track record of working at the strategic level to develop and execute innovative CRM & email programs designed to drive performance against KPIs.
- Live by and promote an analytics-driven culture across the company.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred.
- Loyalty program experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and data competency with expert-level Excel capabilities (data manipulation, formulas, cleansing).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide strategic design direction and feedback. Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities required.
- Knowledge and passion for the game of golf.