Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: Manage systems in the accounting and finance functional areas.
- Main contact for ongoing support and maintenance activities, including chart of account changes, hierarchy updates and data mapping changes in Longview planning and consolidation system, as well as Infor M3 ERP system.
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained for appropriate system changes to support audit requirements.
- Support M3 rollout team and other project teams (Digital COE) on accounting-related areas including general ledger, accounting rules and system reporting.
- Provide support to end users of finance systems by responding to inquiries and providing instruction on proper use of reporting applications, such as generating ad-hoc reporting.
- Oversee maintenance of accounting rules in M3 including reviewing proposed rule additions/changes and testing of rule additions/changes.
- Act as an interface to IT for projects within the finance functional area, including issue resolution.
- Training and supporting finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures.
- BS/BA in Accounting required.
- A minimum of 8 years of public and/or private accounting experience is required.
- Financial information systems experience is required. Good written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate is proactive, well-organized, team-oriented, and willing to take on new challenges.
- Supervisor experience preferred.