WE ARE A PRODUCT COMPANY.
WE ARE A PROCESS COMPANY.
ABOVE ALL, WE ARE A PEOPLE COMPANY.
The history of the Acushnet Company is tightly woven into the fabric of golf. From the start, we’ve been committed to enriching the experience of dedicated golfers through superior product performance, technological innovation, unmatched quality, and exceptional service. We are more than a collection of leading golf brands and products. We are a team united in our passion for the game. We are bridge builders who embrace our responsibility to leave our brands, businesses, communities, and the game of golf in a better position than when we started.
Together we live by the credo, “Autograph your work with excellence.” We earn our position as unrivaled leaders in every category in which we compete, striving for excellence in all that we do – from the performance and consistency of our products to our engagement with golfers and trade partners, to our commitment to creating a workplace built on diversity, inclusion, belonging and respect.
The Associate Manager of Inside Sales will be responsible for managing the 12-member Inside Sales Team. They will onboard all new Inside Sales Representatives with a focus on continuing education around phone selling techniques. They will analyze inside sales teams’ incremental sales effectiveness and create plans to enhance incoming and outgoing call experiences. They will be the point person to resolve any issues that arise that are outside the scope of the internal team.
- Manage all Inside Sales activity related to call coverage, communication, and reporting.
- Train, assist and coach the ISR's in all Inside Sales activities and in their continued personal growth.
- Develop strategic communications for the account base 4 to 6 times per year.
- Build and distribute monthly reports to Sales Management detailing Inside Sales activity. Identify opportunities for sales growth.
- Educate the accounts on Titleist products and marketing/program opportunities through telephone contacts, E-blasts and field visits where possible.
- Responsible for the ramp-up of the Inside Sales Team which includes but not limited to: interviewing candidates, training, and mentoring.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years of Golf industry experience
- 1-3 years of selling experience required
- A minimum of 2 years of leadership / supervisory experience is required.
- Customer service experience preferred.