Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: The incumbent will act as the Integration & ERP enterprise architect. You will be responsible for setting and leading the strategy for modernizing the applications and technologies that run the day-to-day operations of the Acushnet business. The strategies and roadmaps must account for the complexity of modernizing the portfolio over time while balancing the needs of the business in the near-term. You will partner with technologists and business associates to fully understand current state and to create a detailed technical roadmap to get to a projected target state.
- Identify needs and create artifacts to standardize the IT ecosystem through published standards, policies, and best practices.
- Assess current state of IT ecosystems and partner with IT and the business to define a desired target state.
- Assist in the implementation of new and innovative tools and processes while teaching teams be self-sufficient.
- Coach/Mentor less experienced associates on technologies and practices that are determined to be our desired target states.
- Participate in governance-related processes to help guide the organization towards defined target states (e.g. ARB reviews).
- Partner with the business and IT associates to identify innovative solutions. Assist with POC/pilot implementations to help determine efficacy.
- Communicate the vision for the future though formal and informal presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related program.
- 12+ years as an architect or technical domain specialist.
- Expertise in ERP systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with synchronous and asynchronous enterprise integration patterns and technologies will be important.
- Knowledge of the Infor M3 ERP and/or WebMethods is a plus.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms effectively communicate with IT resources as well as with business partners.
- Must be able to present to senior management as well as to the many technologists.
- Highly effective coach and mentor to assist teams with their efforts to design and modernize their app portfolios. Strong influence skills and organizational leadership.