Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs, and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title: Off Course Influencer Sales Specialist
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000 annually, plus bonus eligibility
Establish Titleist Clubs as the brand of choice with the most influential Sales Associates and Fitters in the Off Course and Golf Specialty Channel (approximately one thousand (1,000) currently) through relationship building, product training, targeted product seeding, and services. And through this process grow Titleist Clubs “share of bag” with Dedicated Golfers choosing to see, try, and buy their clubs in the Off Course channel.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years golf industry experience in equipment sales, fitting or service required.
- Core experience in the areas of service and fitting highly preferred or the ability to become a competent club fitter within six (6) months.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Must have strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to present well to individuals and small groups.
- Demonstrates leadership ability, superior organizational skills, and golf club product expertise.
- Ability to travel domestically thirty (30) to forty (40) nights per year to achieve service level and training objectives.
- Ability to carry product sample bags and associated other equipment (up to 30lbs) multiple times per day.
- Ability to stand for extended period of time.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in in MS Office products.
- Previous ERP order entry experience ideally in AGS /Infor M3 preferred.
Sales Associate Advocacy: Identifies, develops, and maintains positive working relationships with the sales associates and club fitters within the designated channels. Ensures, builds, and maintains a clear understanding and belief in Titleist technology, innovation, and product performance. Creating advocates and promoters of the Titleist brand.
Ensures continual contact and high-level service of this group via phone, email, text etc. Makes regular visits to high volume retail locations in major markets and to other channel locations as determined. Continually provides product information, product training, reinforcement of key selling points, and brand updates. Reviews and expedites custom orders and special requests, as deemed necessary.
Determines and ensures the timely fitting and service of personal use equipment for the Off Course Influencer group through utilization of Acushnet resources including the TPI fitting team, Manchester Lane, and Titleist Fitting Specialists. Responsible for coordinating and hosting fitting training events at TPI for the Off Course Influencer group.
Develops and manages the “no charge” product budget for the Off Course Influencer program. Manages the Personal Use Discount (PUD) program for the off-course channel including coordination of the administrative process with our Direct To Consumer (DTC )team.
Facilitates and participate in Channel / National Account training events and manager meetings.
Key Relationships: National Account Manager, Clubs
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.