Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Lead Human Resources Technology Analyst is responsible for the configuration and troubleshooting of the global Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) system. Liaise with Acushnet IT department or 3rd Party Consulting Partner in support of HCM. Lead HCM system updates and develops detailed technical specifications for reports, integrations, and system configuration documentation. Responsible for working with the IT staff to troubleshoot issues with systems integrations and complex reports.
- Lead and conduct complex root cause analysis for any HR applications or related 3rd party integrations to troubleshoot and determine an appropriate action plan for break/fix including impacted employees/users/data clean-up.
- Devise and execute plan for resolution of problems.
- Develop related process improvement strategies.
- Responsible for the research and analysis of system functionality to develop functional and technical configurations and documentation of the existing (Oracle) HCM Platform and any future HR applications, as outlined by end user requirements.
- Create detailed system specifications to provide direction to IT for the development of reports and interfaces.
- Understand HCM systems needs of Global HR Business, configure HCM for each country and play a lead role in the implementation and the ongoing development and troubleshooting of Acushnet Global HR into the existing HCM application.
- Review quarterly updates and weekly patches and discuss potential improvement and or conflict with current functionality, partner with HR Technology team through the decision-making process to determine if the functionality should be adopted.
- Support UAT activities by providing input to test cases recommended for configuration changes.
- Support configuration updates for modules impacted by releases and upgrades as needed.
- Identify the need for IT business partner involvement, and coordinate with them.
- Create detailed reports, dashboards etc. in Oracle BI and Qlik as required to support business intelligence, Audit and Compliance.
- Use or learn the use of fast formulas / calculated fields.
- Utilizing the full scope of solutions available, develop, enhance, and maintain approval routing and processes that align with Acushnet business needs including audit and compliance requirements.
- Triage for HCM related Help Desk tickets.
- Serves as an escalation point to lower tier support.
- Understand and document impact of configuration changes to business processes and communicate to business stakeholders.
- Utilize system and HR business knowledge to identify areas of systems improvement opportunity and provide analysis that lead to systems improvements.
- BS degree in Business Administration or Computer Science is required or a minimum of 10 years of HR Technology experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 8 years of Business Systems Analyst experience is required of which 5 years supporting an HR business is preferred.
- Experience with Oracle is highly preferred but will accept experience with any other HCM platforms such as Workday, UKG, Peoplesoft, Infor, SAP.
- Must be highly effective in the use of the MS Office Suite, Outlook and Teams