Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Production Coordinator for our Custom Gear Business Unit will coordinate the execution of planning, scheduling, and monitoring capacity analysis of all Custom Gear Product lines across multiple 3rd party vendors. This role will also cross-functionally interface with customer service, the internal custom operations team, and 3rd party vendor leaders to ensure effective communication, prioritization and appropriate insights are applied across our orders.
- Schedule, coordinate and manage capacity-constrained material/production flows across all custom gear warehouses & vendors to drive the successful execution of daily production requirements that meet/exceed our on-time excellence and quality standards.
- Daily analysis and scheduling of special-order processing requirements including expediting rush, tour, and strategic partnership orders.
- Ensure on-time shipments of orders.
- Prioritize and monitor the work based on communication with customer service and outside sales force.
- Develop and provide management reports on the execution of the outbound production plan.
- Utilize system report writing software to develop ad hoc queries as requested.
- Test and review updates to order planning/scheduling system tools (Infor M3 & SWB), recommend and implement approved system control changes.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned by the Manager, Custom Gear Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or Operations degree desired, but not limited to with appropriate work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a capacity scheduling environment, preferably in the consumer goods industry (golf/sporting goods equipment a plus).
- Practical experience of best practices in order fulfillment, technical service, and customer services processes.
- Must possess and apply strong analytic skills to drive solutions on actionable insights aligned with the overall Custom Gear strategy.
- Knowledge of ERP principles, practices and procedures preferred.
- Infor M3 ERP system, Scheduling Workbench experience and advanced skill set in Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must have a strong team player mindset who can adapt to frequent change, delays / unexpected events and responds with value-add solutions.