At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July of 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportswear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
We are looking for a Sales Representative to support and grow both new and existing account relationships in the following areas, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana.
Must be knowledgeable in the game of golf, with an understanding of the golf industry and, more specifically, must reside in and have a familiarity of the territory to which this role is assigned. A background in apparel sales is a plus.
- Manage this territory with seasonal sell in & in-season account support
- Build and maintain active and close relationships with accounts in territory and provide highest customer support
- Seek potential new distribution opportunities with viable clients that align with KJUS brand and business criteria, always planned with and mutually decided with Western US Sales Manager and Leadership team
- Manage and maintain database for all accounts assigned and act as customer service liaison for territory accounts
- Attend tradeshows and showroom appointments to introduce seasonal line to accounts and assist in merchandising and purchasing decisions
- Conduct account analysis to effectively assist with digital order proposals and sell tournaments to accounts
- Ensure that sales targets and tournament goals are met within territory in a sustainable manner
- Prepare for and host product knowledge trainings for accounts
- Support merchandising and ensure that KJUS product at POS in store is looking premium and well-branded at all times
- Execute seeding program in accordance with the KJUS guidelines
- Coordinate and support inside customer service and marketing team with quick responses in order to support seamless operations and top-level service of accounts
- Provide regular feedback to supervisor including weekly calls, planning discussions, and activity reports
- Plan, execute, and attend customer and retail events including trunk shows and tournaments to increase sales
- Actively represent brand end-consumers at events and retail locations to increase brand awareness, sell-through, and account growth
- Attend seasonal sales meetings and sales retreats
- Support sales and other territory reps through clinics, events, and customer selling days as needed including in other product categories (ski and lifestyle)
- Highly motivated, results-driven individual with a strong passion for relationship-building
- Energetic, detailed, and extremely organized with innate desire to work-hard
- Ability to work independently while being connected to a unified team with a positive attitude
- Developed presentation skills and ability to motivate in-store staff
- BA or BS from accredited college
- Minimum of 3 years-experience in sales or in a professional business environment
- Profound knowledge of MS Office programs
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 per year plus bonus potential. Relocation assistance is not offered for this role.