Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf gloves, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title: Club Assembler
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Salary Range: $20.33, plus bonus eligibility
To perform all types of operations, assembly, loft and lie, cut and buff, gripping, initial prep, and pack out
- High School or equivalent
- Club experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. Must be able to stand during entire work schedule. Must be able to read and comprehend production documents and work instructions. Must have the ability to handle multiple shaft and tipping options. High quality craftsmanship a must.
- Read, write and speak English
- Follow manufacturing/equipment specifications
- Perform basic math calculations
- Use a computer
- Use/understand measuring devices/tolerances
- Use various hand and power tools
- Learn and apply quality standards of workmanship/product
- Use machine tools such as drills, lathes, millers etc.
- Perform all types of operations, assembly, loft and lie, cut and buff, gripping, initial prep, and packout.
- Repair work on clubs when needed.
- Actively participate in quality, productivity, and safety programs.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.