Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Responsibilities: Titleist Golf Ball Specialists will be responsible for connecting with golfers and providing accounts with an enhanced Titleist brand and golf ball experience in key markets across the U.S. through golf ball education, fitting, and merchandising.
- Each Titleist Golf Ball Specialist will conduct 60 6-hour golf ball events (based on a 3-month internship; the number of events will vary for 5 and 7-month interns)
- Events will be conducted Wednesday-Sunday
- Titleist Golf Ball Specialists will work closely with local Titleist Sales Reps to plan, schedule, and execute the golf ball fitting events
- For each event, Titleist Golf Ball Specialists will:
- Educate and fit golfers into proper Titleist golf ball (5 hours/event)
- Educate golf shop staff on Titleist product line and how to properly select a golf ball (1/2 hour/event)
- Educate golf shop staff on the importance of merchandising and merchandise the Titleist golf ball inventory (1/2 hour/event)
- Create a report to be submitted to supervisor on a weekly basis
Requirements: Must be currently enrolled in a college/university degree granting program
Duration of Role: Mid-May to mid-August 2023 (for 3-month interns)
- Each Titleist Golf Ball Specialist will be brought to Titleist Headquarters in Fairhaven, MA in mid-May for intensive golf ball training and orientation.
- Titleist Golf Ball Specialists will conduct events in their respective markets from mid-May to mid-August (end date will vary for 5 and 7-month interns)
Internship Locations: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boise, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Long Island, Los Angeles, Memphis, Met NY, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland, Providence, Reno, Richmond, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Ana, Savannah, Seattle, St. Louis, Syracuse, Washington D.C.
Requirements: Must have a personal vehicle to travel to and from events with supplies to conduct the event.