At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July, 2019 Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative, high performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist | FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
The Receptionist/Office Assistant will be located at our corporate headquarters during business hours and during events that periodically fall outside of business hours. The main duties of this important position include being the first contact to greet people as they enter the KJUS HQ and to assist in various administrative tasks and events as assigned.
- Greet visitors, customers, and athletes and direct them to the appropriate department or associate while maintaining visitor log
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Receive, sign for, sort, and distribute daily mail and deliveries as well as ensure pick-ups
- Review all packing slips for incoming shipments, verify PO Number, quantities and trouble shoot as necessary; this may include supporting Inventory Manager in receiving goods
- Prepare labels and ship packages for office associates and executives; this may include supporting large seeding initiatives for marketing
- Issue and keep inventory of keys and entry cards for associates and coordinate this with access vendors
- Manage access and security of sample room to ensure samples remain accounted for
- Act as lead contact to communicate with property management company for office problems or needs
- Update office calendars, schedule meetings and manage room bookings
- Prepare showroom and conference rooms with water, coffee, food, and materials in advance of/during meetings as well as prepare technical needs
- Order, pick-up, and set up food for various events, meetings, or general executive needs
- Responsible for inventory of stationary, office supplies and packaging and reorder as needed so office supplies are always available
- Maintain tidy and presentable reception area, showroom/sample rooms, common areas, mail rooms, and storage rooms of the office
- Manage office vendors, their schedules, and ensure promised work is completed and invoices are submitted to finance for payment (i.e. cleaners, recycling/trash, property management, etc.)
- Arrange travel, accommodations, models, and food for clients when they visit the showroom
- Arrange travel, accommodations, and reservations for sales representatives and athletes when they visit the offices
- Plan and execute meetings and small-scale special events both on site or at a local venue
- Be knowledgeable about the business to answer associate’s questions and ensure a smooth-running office
- Assist all departments with various tasks and projects as needed and directed by manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years general office experience and/ or customer service experience or equivalent combination of both.
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word and Excel.
- Strong phone skills (polite, responsive, assured), multi-task capable, adaptable, quick learner with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In order to do the job successfully one must possess the following qualities: attentive, well-groomed appearance, display initiative, respect for confidentiality and discretion, a positive attitude and dependability.
- At times, the job may be stressful due to interaction with many different people with different types of personalities, and being expected to perform multiple tasks quickly.
Salary Range: $36,000-45,000 per year. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.