Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs, and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title: Senior Manager Digital Technologies (West Coast)
Location: Carlsbad, CA (Hybrid: This is a Hybrid remote role requiring travel approximately one (1) week a month as needed to Carlsbad, CA. Work hours are based on pacific time zone.)
Salary Range: $141,000 - $180,000, plus bonus eligibility
Oversee and drive customer-focused, revenue generating, digital initiatives. These initiatives should support sell-thru and connect golfers to fitters including a robust consumer / fitter database, fitter locator, online scheduling, product specialist ordering to B2B system, etc. Develop and manage a roadmap for direct to golfer eCommerce experience. Represent the Clubs group in broader brand technology strategy discussions.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive, information systems experience, with 7+ years demonstrated management/supervisory experience implementing eCommerce (B2C and B2B), websites, and customer facing applications. Solid mix of business, process, and technical acumen in eCommerce and customer facing application development and project experience - Salesforce Commerce Cloud, AWS, and web technology experience strongly desired.
- Experience overseeing direction, development, and implementation of software solutions.
- Strong program/project management skills with proven record delivering large, complex, global eCommerce and web development projects.
- Experience with vendor negotiations & contracts.
- Proven ability to partner with global stakeholders and peers.
- Demonstrated success working with the business to design, architect and implement enterprise business applications.
- Track record of managing application development teams in the areas of resource scheduling, technical direction, and SDLC practices.
- Hybrid working model. Position may be required to travel 1 week per month or more frequently should the need arise.
- Positive attitude and ability to build strong relationships within the company and with external partners.
- Expert knowledge of the principles, theories, practices, and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing systems analysis and application development projects and programs (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Ability to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate IT standards to meet business requirements.
- Ability to work with and manage offshore development resources.
- Ability to "think big" and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups and demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Able to ensure that optimal performance is being achieved through maintenance, monitoring, and performance management of the application environments.
- Manage the design and creation of data models and metadata, implementation of system security requirements, as well as the creation of functional requirements documents, technical design documents, and source/target mapping documents. Strong knowledge of database administration, performance tuning, archiving, disaster recovery and audit requirements.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take principled bets on new technology.
As the lead digital technology strategist for the Clubs group, provides strategic direction for customer-facing information technology solutions. Creates technology roadmaps, assists with business case development, and oversees all system development activity.
Manages staff within assigned area, conducting hiring, training, and performance review activities. Ensures resources are appropriately allocated to workload/backlog. Responsible for coordinating systems analysis and application development activities through direct and indirect staff, including onshore and offshore teams.
Collaborates with business partners within the Clubs organization to identify, evaluate and implement solutions. Develops clear, actionable plans to insure the completion of these activities. Coordinates the deployment of applications including system development, configuration, installation, rollout, and training.
Partners with internal and external teams to ensure compatibility of Club’s digital and e-Commerce technology strategy with Acushnet’s back-end, ERP environment.
Provides oversight and long-term management of third-party agencies/ vendors tasked with implementing solutions. Manages vendor relationships to maximize value to the business. Supports procurement processes related to services and/or products necessary for the organization.
Identifies new capabilities, technology trends, and solutions to meet business needs and enable growth & innovation, aligned with eCommerce road map and key strategic and business drivers.
Contributes to the development of technology standards. Recommends changes to systems/applications to maintain compliance with standards.
Supports department-wide IT strategic and operational planning activities.
Supports capital and operating budget processes and conducts fiduciary activities as appropriate to ensure appropriate allocation of funds.
Key Relationships: Director, Technology Business Relations
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.