Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs, and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title: Lead Software Developer
Location: Carlsbad, CA (Hybrid: This is a Hybrid remote role requiring travel approximately one (1) week a month as needed to Carlsbad, CA. Work hours are based on pacific time zone.)
Salary Range: Bonus eligible
Facilitate organizational change and promote continuous improvement by leading the development and maintenance of essential business application software. Works under limited supervision and may direct the work of junior staff.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience directly supporting packaged or custom software applications in a software developer capacity.
- Position is distinguished from lower positions by a mastered proficiency with software development, system integrations, and ability to solve highly complex technical problems.
- Ability to manage large IT projects. Participates as a contributor to IT projects.
- Mastered ability to merge business process and technical concepts together to innovate creative solutions to business problems and objectives.
- Mastered interaction with associates from multiple disciplines and at various levels in an organization.
- Mastered ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
- Mastered ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in software code and propose multiple options (and associated plans) for resolution.
- Hybrid working model. Position may be required to travel 1 week per month or more frequently should the need arise.
- Mastered understanding and use of software development lifecycle methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.), modeling techniques, such as prototyping, wireframe diagramming, and UML diagramming.
- Positive attitude and ability to build strong relationships within the company and with external partners.
- Mastered knowledge of specific application architecture, data structure, business process functionality, configuration options and integration methods and the ability to apply this knowledge to address business problems of high complexity.
- Mastered ability to communicate complex concepts both verbally and in written form Mastered leadership and negotiation skills with vendors and technical groups.
- Mastered proficiency in the design, development and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier applications.
- Mastered ability to efficiently code software to meet business requirements.
- Mastered presentation skills both formally in a group setting and informally with 1:1 interaction with end users.
- Mastered analytical and problem solving skills Mastered prioritization skills, project management and organization skills.
- Mastered understanding of modern application architectures, development methodology tools.
- Mastered proficiency testing software (unit and performance) and associated end-to-end processes, as well as developing test plans to test software code.
- Experience with configuring, integrating, troubleshooting Infor M3 or other ERP platform.
- Planning (SCP/Advance Planning) - Knowledge of MRP, how ATP is calculated, how inventory is consumed, how forecasts are consumed, how POs are generated.
- Manufacturing - Knowledge of Item configurations (PLC), Product Structure configurations, Manufacturing processes, CO creation, MO processing (released, completed, packed, shipped, invoices and costed).
- Integration – Experience developing enterprise quality integrations between ERP platform and external applications via APIs (SOAP & REST, and test tools SOAP UI and Postman, XML and JSON data formats), web services, SSIS and Stored Procedures.
- Warehouse Management – PO receiving, QA processes, stocking, item configuration, warehouse location configuration, Cycle Counting, Picking and transferring inventories.
Leads the evaluation, design, development, modification and testing of programs for supported functional areas. Support existing applications on a 24x7 basis as a member of an applications on-call support process.
Leads business liaisons and technical teams in the evaluation of software to address business process, functional requirements and system goals.
Contributes to the development and maintenance of policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent development framework is applied across the company. Ensures lower-level associates adhere to framework.
Develop software estimates and maintain project schedules.
Develop business application software at an expert level. May provide direction to other developers relative to advanced technical topics. Perform code and unit test reviews as required.
Coordinates with vendors to resolve any issues in functionality and may serve as a point of escalation. Assists in the evaluation of new technologies and service offerings.
Provide technical leadership that allows the team to expand their technical skills and professional development.
Leads the creation of the technical components needed for a business case, ROI analysis, specifications, and requirement documents.
Leads system testing efforts, as well as develop and execute test plans and implementation schedules.
Promote organizational learning by developing documentation and providing training.
Key Relationships: Director of Technology Business Relations
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements, in resume or cover letter, via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.