Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Sales & Digital Support Coordinator will help to drive industry-leading digital engagement and sales growth with the green grass channel of distribution. He/she will work with the Sales Admin/Digital Support Supervisor coordinating across key stakeholder groups to deliver material growth and development of FJ’s B2B2C business opportunities. In addition, provide Concierge Level Service to a defined number of FJ Sales Representatives and their customer base.
- Work with FJ sales reps and trade partners on a micro level for all Acushnet Pro Shop (APS) initiatives to help create all consumer-facing digital environments - tournament sites and digital pro shops including virtual FJ shops, seasonal programs, Holiday initiatives, seeding programs, etc. Ensure the quality and
- Coordinate with FJ sales management to maximize the adoption and effectiveness of the Acushnet Pro Shop.
- Provide Concierge Level Service for a defined number of FJ Sales Reps and their customer base, including assisting Reps with email communication, customer contact, order entry, inventory review, order taking, etc. Become well versed in sales support tools such as Qlik, OASIS, Cognos, The FJ Hub, Office 365, etc.
- Track FJ Custom tournament orders to ensure each is on track for timely and complete delivery.
- Systematically monitoring product availability and custom progress and communicating status to appropriate Sales Reps and CSR’s.
- Serve as a link between Sales and the B2B team to promote usage and deeper penetration of the B2B platform.
- Learn and utilize FJ Order Entry platform for initiation and maintenance of orders.
- Potentially serve in the field in situations where Sales Reps need assistance with events/initiatives, or potentially, if Sales Reps are unable to service their territory for a period of time.
- Would perform typical Sales Rep duties during this time.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Customer Service and/or Golf Industry experience is preferred.
- Strong technical skills/digital acumen is essential.
- Ability to engage with customers and solve problems.
- Motivation to succeed
- Able to sit for long periods of time and listen/talk on the telephone.
- Use PC for a good portion of the day.
- Maintain knowledge of confidential prices/programs and account credit status.
- Residence within a driving commute of Fairhaven HQ.
- This position is a pathway to FJ Field Sales.
- The individual must be open to geographical relocation for progression within the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and communication skills.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).