This job is archived
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Summary: To maintain, rebuild, and repair machinery. Fabricate and weld equipment and parts. Replace, and service the piping of high and low pressure steam lines, air, oil, water, hydraulic lines.
- Troubleshoot plant machinery as assigned.
- Maintain, rebuild, and repair machines and equipment.
- Pipe-cut, thread, bend, place, fit, assemble, and align pipe systems.
- Maintain, replace, and service piping and plumbing. Perform fabrication and welding.
- Required to maintain work records (work orders, PM's, Materials and parts) on computerized Maintenance system.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the maintenance and repair of industrial machinery is required.
- Required to have own trade related tools to perform required tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to design, pipe-cut, thread, bend, place, fit, assemble, and align pipe systems from verbal instruction or blueprints.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain, rebuild, troubleshoot, and repair machinery.
- Demonstrated ability to fabricate and weld equipment and parts.
- Demonstrated ability to replace, and service the piping of high and low pressure steam lines, air, oil, water, hydraulic lines. Ability to repair and rebuild valves.
- Should work well with others and have communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of mechanical related production equipment. Pipe fitters license is a plus.