Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs, and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title: Senior Manager, Club Enterprise Application Services
Location: This is a Hybrid remote role requiring travel approximately one (1) week a month as needed to Carlsbad, CA. Work hours are based on pacific time zone.
Hands on, strategic, team leader with an advanced ability to master complex ERP platform architectures, with experience and confidence to drive multi-faceted initiatives through the PLC for critical business systems. Must be able to manage multiple simultaneous project streams and execute at speed with surgical precision. Ensures the performance and stability of the systems Titleist Clubs depends on, while leading the design and implementation of enhancements to support business growth and evolution. Responsible for the organization's global application strategy, development, and delivery of current and new applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- A minimum of 15 years of progressively increasing responsibility and hands-on experience in managing the deployment, enhancement, and maintenance of enterprise platforms.
- 10 years of experience managing full life-cycle software development and implementation activities.
- Required System Experience: Infor M3 or other major ERP Application
- Preferred System Experience: Atlassian Project Management Tools (Jira, Confluence), BI Tools: Qlik, Domo, Office 365 Suite, SAP Hybris, and webMethods
- Hybrid working model. Position may be required to travel one (1) week per month or more frequently should the need arise.
- The ability to deal with, rapid change in business needs, processes and technologies; strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior leadership; proven ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people to enhance understanding and drive to decisions that lead to positive outcomes.
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels of the organization (as well as external vendors and service providers) to facilitate the achievement of required business outcomes.
- The ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources. Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills; proficiency in process formulation and improvement.
- Demonstrated ability and experience leading cross-functional application initiatives that span multiple regions and geographies; ability to lead, enable and motivate teams by providing advice, guidance, and modeling desired behaviors. Solid understanding of strategic business objectives and business domain knowledge combined with the ability to drive results toward those objectives; ability to uphold the goals and culture of the organization.
Directs platform deployments, application design, development and support. Oversees the development and deployment of new application services globally, including enhancements and corrections to existing applications; drives the planning and execution of multiple and complex application development activities; collaborates with production support’s on shore and off-shore resources to maximize service operability and minimize downtime; supervises issue resolution and root cause analysis; works with business executives to identify business continuity requirements and ensures application architecture is designed and built to meet recovery time and recovery point objectives.
Manages global software and service vendors. Directs the procurement of global software and service providers in support of business initiatives; responsible for contract negotiation and management to ensure that vendors meet or exceed their service level obligations. Successfully partners with a network of global providers that enable on-shore and off-shore services at optimal price points.
Oversees global digital project portfolio. Collaborates with brand presidents and executive leadership members on the prioritization, tracking and performance of all digital projects globally. Conducts bi-weekly sessions to ensure the portfolio of projects is progressing against stated timelines. Performs quarterly business reviews with all brand executives to ensure alignment, communication and successful execution of all digital initiatives.
Collaborates with the IT leadership to develop the department budget to ensure alignment between IT and business needs; creates project appropriation requests (PARs), approves projects and manages project spending against forecasts.
Identifies and evaluates emerging technologies and products - Monitors the industry to gain knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies; identifies new and emerging software technologies and products to maintain industry competitiveness.
Collaborates with corporate Enterprise System Architect on ensuring the clubs business objectives are included in the formulation of the company's global application architecture plans, continually assesses the cost and feasibility of system requirements to ensure the support of both strategic and near-term business needs; collaborates with organizational stakeholders across the globe in examining alternative solutions; ensures alignment and compatibility with enterprise architecture and business strategies.
Oversees creation and compliance with development standards and best practices. - Ensures the consistent adherence to system development lifecycle standards including proper testing, documentation and compliance with appropriate regulatory and audit requirements.
Manages performance appraisals, recruiting, career development, and salary administration; fosters a collaborative, cross-functional culture and successfully influences business functions and executive management; identifies individual and team skill gaps and development opportunities to facilitate individual and team development.
Key Relationships: Director, Technology Business Relations
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.