Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Job Title: Boiler Operator
Job Objective: To operate, maintain, and service boilers, air compressors, chillers, hydraulic pumps, clarifiers, and cooling towers.
- Operate, maintain, and service boilers, air compressors, chillers, hydraulic pumps, clarifiers, and cooling towers.
- Rebuild worn pumps, valves, and repair or replace piping systems.
- Assist team members in providing information or collecting data relative to the plant services.
- Maintain an inventory of parts and reorder supplies.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Boiler Operator is required.
- Required to have own trade related tools to perform required tasks.
- Must possess a Mass 2nd Class Fireman License.
- Universal refrigeration license is a plus.
- Demonstrated mechanical skills techniques
- Knowledge of HVAC
- Knowledge of plumbing and piping
- Follow manufacturing/equipment specifications
- Perform basic math calculations
- Use/understand measuring devices/tolerances
- Use various hand and power tools
- Obtain forklift pallet-jack and/or man-lift license
- Must demonstrate strong work ethic and commitment to hours of operation. An example includes strict adherence to attendance expectations.
- Must demonstrate respect for organizational policies and procedures, including but not limited to Safety and Quality.