Vokey Wedge Fitting Professional
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf –Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Job Title: Vokey Wedge Fitting Professional-West Coast
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Salary Range: $63,000 – 78,000 annually, plus bonus eligibility
Improve dedicated golfer’s short games by conducting tour-quality Vokey wedge fittings at partner locations for consumers, as well as educate local professionals and retail associates within specified markets. The Vokey Wedge Fitting Professional will also be the key support for Bob Vokey and the BV Tour Experiences, as well as support the Vokey leadership and next generation teams servicing professionals and elite amateurs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum five (5) years of full-time club fitting experience in a superior customer service environment is required.
- Ability to lift sample-filled golf bags and associated other equipment (30 lbs.) multiple times/day. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day) outside year-round. Willingness and ability to travel up to 100 overnights per year.
- Must be a skilled communicator able to translate complex product/fitting information and present this information in ways that are easy to understand and utilize.
- Must have an intermediate to advanced level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office, general database programs, the internet, fitting and launch monitors, preferably TrackMan.
Provide tour-quality Vokey wedge fitting experiences for dedicated golfers at direct account locations using Titleist fitting methods, tools, and launch monitors.
Assist Bob Vokey in conducting tour-level BV Tour Experiences for dedicated golfers at the Titleist Performance Institute. In addition, this person may assist the leadership and next generation Vokey fitting teams at professional and amateur events.
Conduct training and education events for Staff Professionals, Green Grass and Off Course retail associates about Vokey product, wedge selection and fitting and drive sell through in these locations.
Budget and manage revenue and expenses associated including equipment inventories, T&E expenses, vehicle operation costs, and fitting fee/sales invoicing.
Oversees fitting event logistics for assigned territory. This includes but is not limited to; coordinating with local Titleist Sales Representatives and Titleist Partners to schedule events, plan equipment and resources for the event, as well as provide key materials to effectively promote successful events. Conduct a minimum of 125 fitting, promo, education, or other events.
Key Relationships: Director, Marketing-Vokey Wedges
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.