12-month assignment as Acushnet | Titleist temporary associate
Benefits eligible including 401(k), vacation and bonus from day 1
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Responsible for assisting in the alignment of business objectives with employees and management within the Fairhaven Distribution Center. The position serves as a partner to management on human resource-related topics. Responsible to understand our business, goals, HR trends and how people and company culture fit into our long term strategies and objectives.
- Assist senior leadership in corporate functions to develop and direct people agenda that closely supports organizational goals. Provide insight and assist in the creation of recommendations regarding organizational design and development, change management, recruitment and selection, performance management, employee/managerial development, succession planning, employee relations, training, and policy/procedure interpretations.
- Assist in aligning client groups to support the company vision in line with company culture and practices
- Analyze headcount requirements and turnover data for corporate functions to ensure the attainment of productivity, goals and retention levels.
- Work with HR Business Partners to counsel supervisory/management teams with regard to individual performance assessments. Assist in the development of performance improvement programs/recognition programs to support the performance objective.
- Work with managers/supervisors in the development and delivery of Performance Improvement Plans for individual associates. Review performance appraisal process and individual reviews for consistent content and tone.
- BA or BS in Human Resources Business Administration, Psychology, Communications or Organization Development, MBA preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 1 year of human resources experience is required.