Supervisor, Sales Operations
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Sales Operations Supervisor for JackWolfskin is responsible for managing the end-to-end regional supply chain in partnership with the global Operations team based in Idstein, Germany. The incumbent will lead cross functional teams in the implementation of new processes and system enhancements to drive improvements in Forecasting, Logistics, Receiving, Order Flow, & Customer Experience. Additionally, this role will oversee the monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process which drives visibility of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) analysis and improvement plans to ensure processes are best in class.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the highest levels of service is attained, and sales order book conversion is maximized, while consistently achieving departmental and brand KPI’s.
- Communicate product delays, allocation issues, warehouse constraints, and other allocation challenges to all channel partners and the Executive Leadership team.
- In depth understanding of the JackWolfskin Business strategy & processes to recommend reports to support and measure those processes and provide detailed direction on improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the overall development of capacity constrained supply requirements which support customer service, inventory and cost objectives.
- Oversees the timely creation of Purchase Requisitions within SAP and the maintenance of the dates within the system which drive ATP visibility across all sales channels.
- Responsible for generating monthly SKU level demand plans that align with financial bottoms up forecasts provided by the business.
- Supports the business with lead time and logistical needs and translates those needs into prioritized actions throughout the supply chain.
- Manage process analysis including the facilitation of process improvement sessions, the documentation of existing processes and recommendations for efficiencies through systems improvements
- Accountable for overall inventory levels and forecast accuracy, which includes working with sales team on managing B-Stock, excess & aged inventory.
- Regularly interact with IT in defining and obtaining required data and to develop reports.
- Provide coaching, development, and training opportunities to the team for continuous professional and personal development.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong Leadership and Motivational Skills
- Ability to understand priority needs & adjust when necessary or when directed
- Demonstrates solid communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, at times stressful, environment.
- Ability to identify issues and develop resolutions in an efficient manner.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative without direct supervision.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP and Business Objects (or similar reporting tool).
- Advanced understanding of Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to support a dynamic work environment and quickly adapt to new challenges & priorities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Supply Chain or other relevant discipline required
- 3+ years of experience in Operations Management
- Minimum 2 years’ leadership experience
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.