Who We Are Today
TravisMathew is now a leading innovator in lifestyle and performance apparel. Using best-in-class fabrications and designs, we are pushing forward a growing market trend towards casualization. For us, comfort comes first. Every TravisMathew product is created with attention to detail, designed to deliver the perfect fit and soft, lightweight feel. By offering hundreds of varied, unique deigns across monthly new product releases, we are establishing a new standard for the young professional. We want to elevate your look with details, subtleties, and craftmanship that will get you noticed … but without flash or pretension. As an aspirational brand, TravisMathew prides itself on being approachable. Anyone and everyone can look great – and feel great – in TravisMathew. We’re throwing a party and you’re invited.
Where We Are Going
At TravisMathew we don’t just dream big, we plan big. Our goal is to become the top premium menswear brand in the United States with a global presence, while keeping our employees and customers at the forefront of all we do. We believe that a winning office culture will include opportunities for new leaders, a fun work environment, and cultivating an ideal work / life balance for our employees. We are committed to celebrating and achieving diversity in all facets of our business. Additionally, TravisMathew is focused on the development of sustainable practices, challenging ourselves to discover innovations in design, production and technology.
The Project Manager, Development is responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives and related implementations. This individual is responsible for ensuring the efficiency / functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and oversee highly prioritized cross-functional product development projects and tasks
- Own the end-to-end development process and communicate exceptions with Style Master and PO Process
- Develop and manage calendars, project schedules, workflows, and project status reporting
- Manage and oversee all system implementations and ensure employee adoption / usage
- Develop business cases; document project goals, required team(s), required tasks, anticipated results (financial and operational), and budget
- Implement project methodology to ensure all key stakeholders are updated, and project(s) remain on schedule
- Develop and implement business process solutions, change requests, test plans and trainings
- Document business processes and create work instructions and process flows
- Serve as the subject matter expert on system(s) or application(s) and act as the point of contact between the business units throughout the project lifecycle. PLM SME.
- Support management team with the resolution of complex business, operational, and ad-hoc issues
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Proficient in project management tools
- Proficient in a PLM
- Ability to utilize data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead a team(s) in a project-based environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading cross functional process improvement initiatives and implementing process changes across an organization
TravisMathew is an Equal Employment Opportunity