Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Product Line Manager for FootJoy Footwear will manage and lead in all areas of footwear product creation (trend/consumer insight) to line plan management and merchandising. This role will partner with global teams cross-functionally to identify and service product needs.
- Manages global product brief creation in conjunction with seasonal assortment plans that clearly define product positioning, cost targets and go-in margin goals in alignment with the footwear and brand strategy goals.
- Leads product creation process while working with design, development, sales, and global marketing teams as the cross functional manager.
- Continuously building a connection with the global golf consumer by understanding the competitive landscape, macro/micro trends, and regional specific opportunities.
- Communicates and presents at key product milestone meetings and participates, supports, and delivers account presentations where applicable.
- Manages the Footwear PLM system by maintaining timely and accurate data integrity.
- Supports and assists operational cross functional partnerships with finance, sales and demand planning that maintains an efficient workflow.
- BA/BS Degree required.
- 5+ years experience in a Product Management environment, preferably footwear.
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior problem solving and presentation skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft office (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Frequent travel both domestic and international.