At KJUS, we have successfully pursued our vision of designing the best ski, golf and lifestyle apparel since launching back in 2000. Renowned for our uncompromising innovations, we produce award-winning apparel with performance enhancing qualities. The passion we share about our brand and the world of sports serves as the foundation of our working culture. Our mutually supportive, highly positive work environment thrives thanks to the joint belief that however exceptional our work is, we can always go beyond. We are always looking for people with drive and expertise.
In July 2019, Acushnet Company acquired KJUS. KJUS stands for sportwear made of innovative high-performance material with a distinctive clean design. Driven by an enthusiasm for golf and an uncompromising vision, KJUS continues to push further, innovating with every seam, fabric and detail.
Acushnet Company (Titleist |FootJoy) is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance driven golf equipment and golf wear which are widely recognized for quality excellence. Driven by a focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe that we are the most authentic and enduring company in the game of golf.
- Expert in answering phone calls and customer emails to address customer concerns in a professional, efficient, and caring manner
- Evaluate, process, and complete warranty claims with professionalism and superior customer service
- Account Invoicing
- Support in managing the accuracy, availability, and data integrity of inventory (including salesman samples) across all business systems
- Maintain customer files, orders, correspondence, invoices, payments
- Enter & process pre book orders
- Consistent communication and follow up with third party logistics partner
- Prepare sales statistics and reports to support sales team
- Retain a vast understanding of product lines
- Maintain working knowledge of company policy with regards to products and service policies
- Contact clients and agents to provide sales, product, pricing, and inventory data as required by sales team
- General administrative support to operations, sales, and marketing departments
- Assist with accurate, timely fulfillment and shipment of orders – both in house and nationally
- Assist with order processing and re-order requests
- Assist with warranty process
- Work trade show booths and help with occasional golf or ski event
- Coordinate with the marketing and e-commerce on direct-to-consumer promotions, events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum experience of 2-3 years in an e-commerce or customer service experience. Associate degree with min. 3-5 years of experience
- Client and service oriented, reliable, and flexible personality with a high dedication, positive attitude and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Ability to stay calm and keep the overview as well as remain patient and keep the service level high
- Organized and works well with others
- A passion for outdoor sports industry
At KJUS we feel that working from the office as much as possible increases collaboration, innovation, and productivity while contributing to our strong company culture. Candidates for this role are required to be local to the office and cannot be remote. However, after the first 60 days of employment, they have the option to partake in our hybrid work model if they believe they will thrive by incorporating the flexibility of a mixture of in-office and remote work. Please ask our HR recruiter for more details. Relocation assistance is not available for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range: $39,900-47,900 per year