This job is archived
(Archived) Embroidery Support Associate
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
6:00am - 2:30pm
The Embroidery Support Associate supports the Embroidery Machine Operator of FootJoy custom apparel trimming, folding, and packing of embroidered pieces.
- Trim and inspect embroidery on apparel and accessories. Detect problems such as defective stitching and breaks in thread.
- Verify location and thread colors are accurate.
- Steam, Fold, Pack & Bag customized product. Box order for shipment. Apply shipping and special labels.
- Stitch or apply any special labels to apparel
- Make and ship gift boxes
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of embroidery and sewing desired.
- Experience working in a factory/line environment