Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Links & Kings Operations Manager will lead buyer/planner function for raw materials, finished goods and DTC by achieving/improving/exceeding targeted customer service levels, managing inventory levels and targets, communicating material requirements with suppliers, and managing supply and demand within Links & Kings raw materials
- Autonomously executes ordering raw materials & finished goods for our production facilities and DTC, establishing delivery dates, and ensuring on time delivery from suppliers. Analyze inventory and production plan data from ERP and other data sources to confirm the supply plan is in alignment with production schedules. Ensure that sufficient materials are available to support forecasted demand, and to minimize the impact of any material shortages, as well as monitor material demand to reduce impact on excess and obsolete.
- Supervise personnel in both Alpine and Brockton locations ensuring proper procedures are followed and assignments are prioritized. Train, monitor and evaluate individual performance. Administer employment and wage policies, safety, health and attendance standards.
- Perform quality assurance audits at factories of suppliers, report results, and train supplier personnel on best QA practices.
- Proactively resolve material shortages, establish delivery schedules, and expedite as required to maximize service and on-time delivery.
- Troubleshoot production issues such as machine, computer, personnel, product and raw material issues so that down time is minimized and lead times are maintained. Analyze production limitations, then develop, implement, and evaluate quality assurance processes and other operating procedures.
- Assist in the production process when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2 years of Supervisory and QA experience required
- 5 years of progressive experience in planning, order management and quality.
- Strong analytical abilities are required.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a strong drive to improve existing processes and systems is highly desired.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multitasking skills.
- Must have strong written, analytical and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization. W
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, enterprise-based MRP systems
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).