Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Master Planner/Scheduler is responsible for developing, recommending, and implementing capacity and production plans across multiple production facilities. This role will interface with production facilities, suppliers, Taiwan office, global market planning teams and other key stakeholders to ensure all factors are effectively reviewed, prioritized, and communicated. Various areas of focus include an understanding of variables impacting each market/situation, such as; FOB, duty, tariff, production and delivery lead times, and shipping costs.
- Create monthly plans and direct factory scheduling decisions for each market production order. Successfully plan this production by identifying and resolving bottlenecks and constraints in the supply chain while meeting quality standards, production and delivery timelines.
- Solicit and review monthly demand forecasts from each market to complete 12-month schedules, to include in-depth review of bottom unit process, mold and total facility production capacities for key suppliers.
- Support FJ Footwear Operations and factory management teams by establishing, monitoring, and resolving issues related to key areas of capacity, including outsole production by model and leveling total annual production.
- Assist FJ Operations in other areas, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Operations is ideal with an MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an analytical role preferably in the consumer goods industry. (Golf or Equipment a plus);
- Very strong Microsoft Office & analytical skills;
- Practical experience of best practices in order fulfilment, technical service, and customer services processes
- Must possess and apply strong analytic skills to drive solutions on actionable insights aligned with the overall footwear strategy.
- Knowledge of ERP (Lawson Infor M3 / Cognos preferred) principles, practices and procedures preferred.
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); Qlik a strong plus,
- Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Team Player –
- Consensus building skills to support planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement
- Takes responsibility for team decisions and activities
- Makes self-available to stakeholders and teammates
- Provides regular and constructive feedback to team and leaders
- Innovation –
- Displays original thinking and creativity
- Generates suggestions for improving work
- Problem Solving –
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Adaptability –
- Adapts to changes in the work environment
- Manages competing demands and effectively prioritizes
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Team Player –
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).