Global Purchasing Analyst
Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The Global Purchasing Analyst is responsible for assuring the fair inventory distribution of Callaway Golf product lines Worldwide. The position determines the distribution by analyzing the sale demand of different worldwide regions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes demand, audits existing process/product, delivers and solves problems that arise in the Global distribution of Callaway products.
- Develops reports to communicate key changes in distribution plans.
- Prepares and presents reports for management.
- Coordinates changes to distribution plans as determined by supply and/or demand.
- Provides product for domestic and international customers.
- Makes decisions and acts on Global distribution allocation based on Category Managers direction.
- Acts as the Customer Service point person for Global selling regions for outbound product supply.
- Initiate and implement continual process improvement activities and suggestions designed to optimize process efficiency, reduce cost and lead-times.
- Interfaces with management on worldwide distribution tasks such as inventory, budgets, and changes to distribution plans.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Ability to establish effective customer support relationships.
- Ability to analyze detail and perform structured decision-making on a daily basis.
- Strong SAP skills, thorough knowledge of all relevant SAP reporting, ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for effective management reporting and presentation.
- Strong Organizational and Customer Service Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum 3 years in a distribution, planning and/scheduling environment.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer