Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture, and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf –Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands. We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
Job Title: Visual Effects Manager
Location: Carlsbad, CA (On-site)
Salary Range: $92,000 to $117,000, plus bonus eligibility
The Visual Effects Manager will be responsible for producing computer generated video, photo, and motion graphic assets in support of print, digital, social, in-store, online, video, and catalogue production. He/she will support the Creative Director in producing industry leading creative assets to be utilized in product, brand and sales campaigns across all platforms. Will manage IT infrastructure, hardware and software system associated with VFX work. This role will work closely with all product divisions, merchandising teams, and R&D to develop industry leading product visuals and brand marketing.
- B.S. or B.A. in Communications, Advertising or Marketing required. Other related BS degree providing knowledge / skill in videography will be considered.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Octane Render is required.
- Prior experience in a sporting industry is preferred.
- Candidate should possess strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, self-initiative and general golf knowledge.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects at once with the ability to deliver final product on time.
- Job requires travel 5-10%.
- This position will require the specialist to stay current with the latest Titleist products as well as with audio, video, animation, and graphic software technology.
- Extensive knowledge of video compression, managing video files and proficiency Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Microsoft Office. Mac and Windows platform proficiency.
- MUST SUBMIT A DEMO REEL TO BE CONSIDERED.
Digital Video Creation: Responsible for producing and managing CG animation, motion graphics, and visual effects for Titleist Golf Club commercials, marketing videos, websites, and social media. Supervise freelance contractors for large scale video productions. Support the Creative Director in executing the video content project list, and in developing ideas to promote the Titleist golf club brand and engage fans through digital video.
CG Product Photography/Digital Asset Creation: Responsible for creating and managing CG photography for all Titleist Golf Club product verticals. Create digital assets for the graphic design, merchandising, sales, advertising, and social media teams. Maintain the relationship with R&D and outside vendors for the purpose of acquiring and supervising the modification of CAD assets for digital production. Coordinate with key stakeholders from creation through approval to attain desired results.
Manage Digital Content Infrastructure: Responsible for managing digital content storage and maintaining and our postproduction infrastructure. Provide hardware/software/server support to workstation users. Maintain network efficiency and data throughput for high-end post-production workflows. Manage and maintain our cutting-edge 3D Render Farm. Analyze data storage needs to forecast future capital expenditures and scheduling of digital media archiving.
Research & Development: Research & Develop new post-production technologies, visual effects techniques, and digital media workflows to advance the quality of Titleist Clubs video and photography marketing campaigns.
Key Relationships: Creative Director
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.