Titleist, golf’s symbol of excellence, is the game's leading performance equipment brand, having earned the overwhelming trust of tour professionals, club professionals, competitive amateurs and dedicated golfers worldwide. The Titleist golf ball embodies superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing and unmatched quality. Titleist is the unequivocal #1 ball in golf and has been for over 70 years—and still counting. Titleist also has an unwavering commitment to design and develops the best- performing clubs in the game to support a leading club fitting and trial platform to maximize dedicated golfers’ performance experience. Titleist golf gear, comprised of golf bags, headwear, travel gear, accessories, and golf glove, also delivers the performance and quality excellence promised in every product that bears the Titleist script.
Job Title: Lead Associate - Club Assembly
Location: Carlsbad, CA
The Club Assembly Lead is a working member of his/her assigned team who is charged with assisting the department supervisor in leading and training the other members of his/her team in golf club operations.
- Associate is expected to work on the line as needed or when time permits. Lead associates will be responsible for filling in during the absence of department supervisor. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have enough experience to demonstrate an above average ability to perform the tasks of golf club assembly. Previous experience as a Supervisor or Lead of staff preferred but not required.
- Must demonstrate strong ability to learn new skills. Must be able to stand for full work shift. Must exhibit Professionalism (i.e. Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.)
- Must have excellent command of the English language. Must have a demonstrated ability to lead teams and/or groups of individuals and work effectively with others. Must have demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities. Must have effective written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to follow production, equipment, and product specifications. Must pass Health Services screens and have an acceptable disciplinary history.
Must Have Ability To:
- Read, write and speak English.
- Follow manufacturing/equipment specifications.
- Use a computer.
- Use/understand measuring devices/tolerances.
- Use various hand and power tools.
- Learn and apply quality standards of workmanship/product.
- Use machine tools such as drills, lathes, millers etc.
- Perform basic math calculations.
- Assist department supervisor to ensure that assembler associate training for all assembly operations is preformed according to standard operating procedures(SOPs).
- Participate in scrap reduction program by monitoring and reporting scrap costs. Perform daily scrap process in computer system to ensure cell is free of scrapped components and inventory remains accurate.
- Ensure smooth flow of daily production. Help in the creation of associate rotation schedules, ensure schedules are followed and that the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)is adhered to.
- Communicate closely with supervisor regarding associate performance, production issues and associate concerns. Supports and helps enforce through management all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
Key Relationships: Supervisor, Club Assembly
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in "MS Word Form ONLY" in order to be considered.