Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Digital Design Lead will be responsible for the design and management of global eCommerce creative, including but not limited to eCommerce-focused website, email and social media assets. The primary responsibility is to create and deliver a range of cross-platform digital assets, consistently looking to elevate the brand in the eye of our core consumers in collaboration with brand and marketing teams. This is a fast-paced, hands-on design role responsible for the execution of digital assets to meet the growing content needs of the Titleist brand and its emerging eCommerce business. Creative excellence, expertise and leadership in design and brand-centric thinking, and the ability to deliver on tight timelines with a client-focused mindset are critical to success in this role. The eCommerce Digital Design Lead reports to the eCommerce Marketing Manager.
Digital Asset Creation & Key Creative Project Leadership:
- Design of eCommerce digital assets including email templates, social media creative, website templates and content design across multiple sites
- Plays a lead role in projects such as site redesigns, campaign creative and UI/UX updates with a focus on providing best-in-class shopping experiences that are true to the Titleist brand Create and present proof-of-concept and designs for big-picture projects
- Play an active role in the full project lifecycle from brief and pitch to usability and build Work collaboratively with digital, marketing, developers, and key stakeholders to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to create, maintain and adhere to a digital style guide
- Be an ambassador for and help create standards that will fundamentally change how the brand operates from a design perspective
Digital Creative Optimization:
- Incorporate analytical performance data as it relates to how different creatives are performing and optimizing based upon such results
- Generate new and original visual campaign executions that are exciting and that elevate the Titleist brand in the eCommerce channel
- Confidently lead and offer unique solutions to difficult optimization decisions
Digital Design Thought Leadership:
- Stay up to date with emerging digital and design trends especially within the eCommerce industry - studying new media formats to determine how to best incorporate them into new campaigns
- Communicate these trends to key stakeholders in a clear, concise way
Contractor Management & Agency Support:
- As required, manage and mentor external design contractors and agency partners to ensure exceptional results with on-time, on-strategy deliverables
- Participate in brand content shoots and agency planning to ensure that digital/e-commerce requirements are captured and met
- Minimum 8+ years of Website design / digital content experience within an agency or corporate environment required
- eCommerce UI/UX design preferred
- Affinity for using research and consumer data to inform creative decision-making
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and operate with a service-oriented mentality
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment Basic video/animation experience is a plus
- On the cutting edge of latest trends and best practices and incorporate consumer-centric thinking Resourceful problem solver with a positive attitude
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities as well as communicate advanced executions and objectives effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Art/Design/Communications fields preferred) is required.