Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
To assist in troubleshooting, installation, disassembling, repair, and reassembling, and performing PM's on a wide variety of production equipment entailing mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems. Electricians differ from other skilled jobs in that the electrical work that is performed on, or from, the main distribution and building wiring up to the machine control panels.
- Install and maintain all types of electrical equipment (switch gears, lighting panels, new equipment, and distribution).
- Perform PM's on electrical and production equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot PLC and control system as required.
- Required to maintain work records (work orders, PM's, materials and parts) on computerized Maintenance system.
- Vocational High School preferred, 1-2 years electronic technology training.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the trade using the skills below is required.
- Required to have own trade related tools to perform required tasks.
- Must have Journeyman or Master Electrician license.
- Formal electronic training on AC circuits, DC circuits, CMOS and TTL and Digital Logic troubleshooting.
- Formal PLC training- basic overview of PLC function, communications, working knowledge of performing machine diagnostics.
- Working knowledge and use of all needed hand tools and test equipment.
- Experience with large scale electrical distribution systems.
- Working knowledge of pipe bending and wiring methods for hazardous and non-hazardous locations.