Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Senior Associate Web Developer evaluates, designs, develops, modifies, debugs and tests both custom and off-the-shelf web applications within the Golf Ball R&D department. Support existing applications on a 24x7 basis as a member of an application's on-call support process.
- Work with other technical team members and business contacts to understand requirements, document use cases / test cases, and provide system / data / business process documentation.
- Utilize company standards for application architecture, design, and software development methodology.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve any issues in functionality.
- Participate in the creation of the technical components needed for a business case, ROI analysis, specifications, and requirement documents.
- Participate in performance and unit testing efforts.
- Promote organizational learning by developing documentation and providing training.
- Under direct direction, works to expand technical skills and professional development.
- 2+ years of experience developing web applications using.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, and WCF
- Skilled with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Familiarity with HTTP protocol and web server maintenance (IIS a plus)
- Must understand and be familiar with n-Tier and modern application architecture and software design patterns
- Familiarity with RESTful and WCF HTTP services, including Sockets, RESTful API’s, JSON and XML
- Experience with relational databases and data modeling