Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
6:00am - 2:30pm
- The Embroidery Machine Operator is responsible for operating single or six head embroidery machines to accurately embroider logos and appliqués on FootJoy apparel.
- Perform embroidery on customer orders as requested for apparel and FootJoy accessories.
- Ensure embroidery instructions are followed accurately regarding, logo placement, thread colors and stitch quality.
- Ensure embroidery meets Acushnet quality standards.
- Verify apparel/accessory pieces picked corresponds to customer order.
- Perform minor maintenance as required. Other tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 1-year industrial embroidery machine operation experience within the last 3 years.
- Candidates with Melco or Barudan Embroidery machines will be considered first.
#LI - ER1