Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The eCommerce Merchandising Analyst will apply best-in-class on-site merchandising standards across the Acushnet B2B eCommerce platforms. Working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Ops teams, this role will manage the product catalog to ensure that our B2B channels accurately reflects our current product range and hits key milestones for product launches as part of an overall go to market plan.
- Responsible for leading the execution of all activities required to launch and maintain products on the Acushnet B2B eCommerce platform, including aggregation of website product content: studio photography, site copy, features and benefits and product attributes. Liaison between Marketing, product and brand content teams on timelines and asset delivery.
- Continuously validate catalog accuracy with daily audits/monitoring of website ensuring accuracy and consistency of all brand and product content (copy, creative, images, pricing etc.).
- Manage every aspect and streamline the input process of catalog data with accuracy, working with partner groups on process efficiencies.
- Ownership in merchandising efforts to drive first in class experience, recommend creative merchandising solutions for site enhancements to maximize key products or categories and drive immersive customer experiences. Recommend creative Merchandising solutions for site enhancements to maximize key products or categories and drive immersive customer experiences.
- Support development workstreams and QA on developer work, site copy, and product attributes.
- Develop reports on product / category performance & accuracy.
- Bachelor's required in related field (Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology); Master's preferred.
- 5+ years eCommerce experience with focus of catalog management and site merchandising required.
- Excellent project management and organization skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight and demanding deadlines .
- Ability to problem solve and escalate issues quickly.
- Strong understanding of digital landscape (online merchandising, digital marketing, web development) and how to translate into growing the Titleist business.
- Ability to work with IT systems and eCommerce platforms. Experience with Hybris / SAP is a plus.
- Technically savvy, with proficiency in Excel.
- Proven ability to write quality detailed business requirement documents.
- Experience working on a multi market / multi language eCommerce site.
- Knowledge of website analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics).
- Ability to effectively manage projects and quickly and routinely prioritize initiatives.