Scotty Cameron didn’t set out to change the game of golf. He simply believed that to make the best putters in the world, you needed the best materials and the best design. As it turns out, that simple recipe was a game changer.
Inspired by the love of the game introduced to him by his father, Scotty’s early passion for creating putters started in the 1960s in the family garage where the two experimented and tinkered with clubs, always looking for a better way. With the putter, the idea was, when it’s finished, it should look like it melts into the ground. It should appeal emotionally, as well as physically. This design philosophy continues decades later at Scotty’s Southern California Putter Studio. Since partnering with Titleist, Scotty Cameron has earned the position as one of the top names in golf. And, as the putter of choice for dozens of touring professionals around the world, Scotty Cameron putters have been trusted to help secure hundreds of victories, including more than thirty major championships.
Scotty Cameron has a dynamic digital presence that serves his passionate fan following with both product information and limited release ecommerce sales. We are looking for a Senior Developer who will develop, support, and maintain all web applications related to the www.ScottyCameron.com website, Custom Shop, Studio Store, Cameron Gallery and Cameron online community.
- Responsible for the development and support of Scotty Cameron e-commerce initiatives using C# and ASP.NET.
- Maintain efficient integrations between software platforms to ensure optimal workflow including: order management, inventory, fulfillment, ERP interfaces, payment, customer service and legal compliance.
- Work with internal developer team and outside agency partners to deliver the highest quality of customer experience.
- Responsible for the technical development, deployment, support, and maintenance of applications integral to Scotty Cameron website activities.
- Work with stakeholders to develop web requirements with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables within budget.
- Design and implement ongoing enhancements to the www.ScottyCameron.com website, CMS, OMS, and Business Intelligence platforms to strengthen the communication between the Scotty Cameron brand and loyal consumers.
- Collaborate with other Scotty Cameron team members to help develop and facilitate impactful content and applications.
- Work closely with internal IT and technical resources to ensure proper application infrastructure in collaboration with all Titleist Interactive teams.
- Ensure overall project documentation is completed and software development standards have been met.
- Evaluate and communicate project status, deadlines, risks and responsibilities with management and marketing team.
- Closely follow trends and developments in web technologies and evaluate them for the benefit of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of web development experience is required
- Must have demonstrable experience working on high volume, high transaction websites; experience with implementing and integrating content management systems.
- Must have strong Project management skills and ability to manage and communicate about projects both within the team and with 3rd parties.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Microservice architecture and API development.
- Experience with version control (Azure DevOps, GitHub) & DevOps tools.
- Experience with CI/CD, automated software deployments, load testing, and system health monitoring.
- Experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
Desired Additional Experience:
- Working knowledge of Znode ecommerce and Cybersource payment system a plus.
- Experience with Umbraco or similar .NET CMS.
- Experience with New Relic or similar APM tools.
- Familiarity with React JS / Redux, Jest testing framework.
- Familiarity with MongoDB and Elastic.
- Must have strong technical writing & communication skills, with the ability to attend meetings and communicate with both technical and non-technical parties
- History working in a small team environment
- E-commerce experience preferred. Consumer brand or agency environment experience preferred